Spookycorn Happy Mail πŸ¦„

Hi friends! This is Tammy lee again from @hey.its.tam.tam on IG, and I’m here with another project! I’m calling it a goodies bundle for your happy mail! Let’s get started! Here’s what we’ll be making:

And here’s what you’ll need!

Baseball/trading card sleeves that is used for pocket letters

The Spookycorn, Crystal Ball, and Potions bottles digital stamp from DoodleDaisesandInk

Embellishments

Clips, bulldog clips, and/or paperclips

Sequins

Tape 

Scissors

Washi tape

Let’s get started:

First you need to take your baseball/trading card sleeve and cut it in thirds so you have 3 strips with 3 pockets. Now take one and fill all 3 pockets with sequins. Then seal it shut. I used tape, but you can sew it or use a Fuse Tool if you have one.


Now cut out your Spookycorn digital stamp and tape it to the top so it’s going to be sticking up from the pocket page. I covered all the tape and such with washi tape, but you can add ribbon or lace (which I now kinda wish I had 😭), or leave it alone.


I added a word to the top to finish it off and hide that harsh line I created.


So now you have the base which is either a blank mini pocket letter for your pen pal to create with OR they can cut the topper off and use the sequins. 

Now to gather embellishments. I made an embellishment cluster using the crystal ball and potion bottles digital stamps, and then gather some word strips, tickets, and cut apart strips. Some other ideas are a strip of washi samples, stickers, tiny bags of die cuts. 



Now you just clip them on, arranging them in a nice manner. So now you have a unique goodie that your pen pal can take apart and use while still having the base of a new project they can make.



And that’s it! I hope you try this happy mail idea! Tag me on IG or visit my account @hey.its.tam.tam so I can see your take on this project. Happy Fall y’all!



Comments